VHCC Graduation Application
The deadline to apply for Fall 2023 Graduation is December 1.
The Fall 2023 graduation application is available by logging into your MyVHCC account
- Click on your My Student Information tile.
- In the academic section, click on Apply for Graduation.
- Verify all the information on the screen is correct. If you need to make changes complete a Change of Information form and submit to the Admissions and Records Office.
- If your information is correct, click Proceed with Making Application.
- Select your Institution. If you have multiple institutions listed, choose VH296 Virginia Highlands Community College.
- Select the Term. The only term available will be the current term Fall 2023.
- Click Continue. All of the plans you are enrolled in will appear. If all plans you are seeking graduation from are not listed, do not finish the application and contact the Admissions and Records Office to update your records. Once you submit your application you will not be able to make any changes.
- Once all programs you are seeking to graduate from are listed, you many finish completing the application and submit.
AFTER YOU APPLY
If you have not met requirements for graduation, you will be contacted by email or phone. Please keep your contact information up-to-date in the student information system.
During spring semester you will receive additional information regarding graduation ceremonies which will be held in May. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to the Admissions and Records Office in ISC-128.