Skip to main content

Transition from Dual Enrollment to VHCC Curricular Student

We are thrilled that you are going to continue your educational journey, with VHCC! What should you do next?

NOTE: If VHCC does not have your Social Security Number on file, we are not able to link your FAFSA to your student account, or apply an award to your student account. 


Apply for Financial Aid

You can complete your FASFA ( Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at

Do you need help with the FAFSA?
Check out VHCC’s FAFSA Help webpage.

Apply for Scholarships Through the Education Foundation at VHCC

VHCC has more than 50 scholarships available to students. Ready to learn more? Just visit

Enroll in Classes

Talk to your high school career coach to learn when VHCC advisors will be visiting your school. Or, feel free to visit to schedule an appointment, or stop by our Campus Connection Center (located in the ISC building). Also, to assist you and your advisor in selecting the most appropriate math and English courses, please visit and answer a few questions regarding your educational experiences.

Pay for Classes

More than 85% of students receive financial aid, and many students attend for free! If your tuition is not covered by financial aid or scholarships, be sure to call or visit the business office to pay your tuition, prior to the first day of classes. You can also pay online, by logging in to SIS, through your MyVHCC portal.

If you have additional questions, please contact your high school career coach. You may also contact Pat Farmer (VHCC Coordinator of Dual Enrollment and High School Programs) at 276-739-2480 or by email at

You're Gonna Love Where You Go.TM
Back to top